My loyalty and friendship has no bounds,...
My loyalty and friendship has no bounds, no matter where life takes us you’ll always have my hand.
– Ellie Williams
- What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty. – J.K. Rowling
- Friendship is a relation between HANDS & EYES.. when HANDS get hurt, EYES cry, when EYES...
- In thy face I see the map of honour, truth and loyalty. – William Shakespeare
- Friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and...
- Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it. – Mark Twain
- Loyalty does not demand proof of loyalty. – Valkyrie
- You’ve got to give loyalty down, if you want loyalty up. – Donald T Regan