If you’re one in a million, there...
If you’re one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you.
- Sarcasm: Helping the intelligent politely tolerate the obtuse for thousands of years.
- People say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit… And that comes from the people...
- I like you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I like you.
- Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
- I’m stupid and I know it, I just don’t like people telling me this.
- Just because people don’t understand you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
- Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to use sarcasm.