Summertime is always the best of what...
Summertime is always the best of what might be.
– Charles Bowden
- It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime! – Kenny...
- He doesn’t know the meaning of the word “fear” – but then again he doesn’t...
- Before I met you, I didn’t believe in Charles Darwin.
- When you have nothing to say, say nothing. – Charles Caleb Colton
- It is better to have a bad method than to have none. – Charles de Gaulle
- Old age is a shipwreck. – Charles De Gaulle
- We are not here to laugh. – Charles De Gaulle