It’s easier to floss with barbed wire...
It’s easier to floss with barbed wire than admit you like someone in middle school.
– Laurie Halse Anderson
- I can pick a lock. How do you think I got into my parents’ liquor...
- To educate the peasantry, three things are needed: schools, schools and schools. – Leo Tolstoy
- I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know. – Bill Watterson
- I believe in teaching, but I don’t believe in going to school. – Robert Frost
- We learn not in the school, but in life. – Seneca
- Bunking is an attempt to fire yourself from school.
- There’s no use going to school unless your final destination is the library. – Ray Bradbury