You can drag my body to school...
You can drag my body to school but my spirit refuses to go.
- Bill Watterson
- I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know. - Bill Watterson
- To educate the peasantry, three things are needed: schools, schools and schools. - Leo Tolstoy
- I believe in teaching, but I don’t believe in going to school. - Robert Frost
- We learn not in the school, but in life. - Seneca
- Bunking is an attempt to fire yourself from school.
- There’s no use going to school unless your final destination is the library. - Ray Bradbury
- I prefer the school of life. - Cassandra Clare