I can pick a lock. How do...
I can pick a lock. How do you think I got into my parents’ liquor cabinet in middle school?
- Richelle Mead
- It’s easier to floss with barbed wire than admit you like someone in middle school. -...
- Sunday school: A prison in which children do penance for the evil conscience of their...
- I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know. - Bill Watterson
- I believe in teaching, but I don’t believe in going to school. - Robert Frost
- We learn not in the school, but in life. - Seneca