Rules and school are tools for fools!...
Rules and school are tools for fools! I don’t give two mules for rules.
– Trenton Lee Stewart
- To educate the peasantry, three things are needed: schools, schools and schools. – Leo Tolstoy
- I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know. – Bill Watterson
- I believe in teaching, but I don’t believe in going to school. – Robert Frost
- We learn not in the school, but in life. – Seneca
- Bunking is an attempt to fire yourself from school.
- There’s no use going to school unless your final destination is the library. – Ray Bradbury
- I prefer the school of life. – Cassandra Clare