Every high school has its Romeo and...
Every high school has its Romeo and Juliet, one tragic couple. So does every generation.
– Chuck Palahniuk
- If there’s a Hell on Earth, it’s high school. – Lisa Desrochers
- Prison is like high school with knives. – Raegan Butcher
- High School is the penalty for transgressions yet to be specified. – Frank Portman
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class...
- To educate the peasantry, three things are needed: schools, schools and schools. – Leo Tolstoy
- I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know. – Bill Watterson
- I believe in teaching, but I don’t believe in going to school. – Robert Frost