High School is the penalty for transgressions...
High School is the penalty for transgressions yet to be specified.
- Frank Portman
- If there’s a Hell on Earth, it’s high school. - Lisa Desrochers
- Prison is like high school with knives. - Raegan Butcher
- Every high school has its Romeo and Juliet, one tragic couple. So does every generation. -...
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class...
- To educate the peasantry, three things are needed: schools, schools and schools. - Leo Tolstoy
- I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know. - Bill Watterson
- I believe in teaching, but I don’t believe in going to school. - Robert Frost