In summer, the song sings itself. –...
In summer, the song sings itself.
– William Carlos Williams
- A friend is one who knows my song and sings it when I forget it
- That awkward moment when you try to explain a song but don’t want to sing...
- When I am dead, my dearest, Sing no sad songs for me. ~ Christina G. Rossetti
- The ocean has been singing to me, and the song is that of our life...
- While I’m swimming, I sing songs in my mind. – Alexandr Popov
- Birds sing not because they have answers but because they have songs. – African Proverb,
- That awkward moment when you sing the wrong part of a song with confidence.