The man who does not value himself,...
The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.
– Ayn Rand (46)
Self Esteem (77)
- I could die for you. But I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, live for you. – Ayn Rand
- I don’t wish to be the symbol of anything. I’m only myself. – Ayn Rand
- The more you learn, the more you know that you know nothing. – Ayn Rand
- To say “I love you” one must know first how to say the “I”. – Ayn...
- Never ask people about your work. – Ayn Rand
- Within the extent of your knowledge, you are right. – Ayn Rand
- But why should you care what people will say? All you have to do is...