Technology is a queer thing. It brings...
Technology is a queer thing. It brings you gifts with one hand, and stabs you in the back with the other.
– C.P. Snow
- There’s no such thing as technology in the singular, only technologies in the plural. – John...
- Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal. – Albert Einstein
- Technology is cold, find a real hand to hold. – Paul McGirl
- The most important thing about a technology is how it changes people. – Jaron Lanier
- Technology made large populations possible; large populations now make technology indispensable. – Joseph Wood Krutch
- In Technology, whatever can be done will be done. – Andrew S. Grov
- So much technology, so little talent. – Vernor Vinge