Vacation used to be a luxury, but...
Vacation used to be a luxury, but in today’s world it has become a necessity.
- Vacations are necessities, not luxuries. – Linda Bloom
- I don’t have any talent for vacations. – Ann Patchett
- I hate that feeling you get on the last day of a vacation.
- A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in. – Robert...
- I want a six month vacation…Twice a year.
- The ant is knowing and wise, but he doesn’t know enough to take a vacation. –...
- I always try to have a vacation. – Sophia Loren