He was a writer and words were...
He was a writer and words were his weapons.
– Christopher Moore
- When silence is used as a weapon it can wound even more than words. – Jill...
- Word is a powerful weapon ..peaceful or mass destructive. – Msalem
- A weapon is an enemy even to its owner.
- There are some weapons you can’t protect yourself against. – Jodi Picoul
- Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. – Ani DiFranco
- My weapon is literature. – Chinua Achebe
- A weapon isn’t good or bad, depends on the person who uses it. – Jet Li