Let husband and wife never speak to...
Let husband and wife never speak to one another in loud tones,unless the house is on fire.
- David O. McKay
- If there was a 3% stupidity tax, our Country’s budget deficit would be gone before...
- As long as the house is on fire, let us warm ourselves.
- My husband wears the pants in my house… The ones I pick.
- A husband is someone who after taking the trash out gives the impression he’s cleaned...
- A husband is very much like a house or a horse. - Anthony Trollope
- A jealous husband does not doubt his wife, but himself.
- I love being my husband’s wife. - Julianna Margulies