A man’s mother is his misfortune, but...
A man’s mother is his misfortune, but his wife is his fault.
– Walter Bagehot
- The greatest mistake is trying to be more agreeable than you can be. – Walter Bagehot
- The only woman I ever loved was another man’s wife…my mother.
- One man’s wealth comes from another’s misfortune.
- It is a man’s decision not his hands that cause his fortune or misfortune in...
- A sure sign of a man’s strength is how gently he loves his wife.
- A man’s wife has more power over him than the state has. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If you want to know what your wife would look like when she’s old, try...