I think cruelty is just loneliness disguised...
I think cruelty is just loneliness disguised as bitterness.
– Tom Hiddleston
- A man in a bookstore buys a book on loneliness and every woman in the...
- Love is bitter sweet. When we were together and happy, it was sweet. When we...
- All cruelty springs from weakness. – Seneca
- His cruelty was in his absence. – Alice Sebold
- A mother is an angel in disguise.
- I don’t hold with cruelty to cats. – Terry Pratchett
- If love goes too far, it turns into cruelty. – Haruo Shirane