As the lily among thorns, so is...
As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.
– Solomon Ibn Gabirol
- We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons… but few have the courage to raise...
- Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers.
- A busy mother makes slothful daughters.
- Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty, and sometimes attract pests.
- Of course mothers and daughters with strong personalities might see the world from very different...