When people don’t express themselves, they die...
When people don’t express themselves, they die one piece at a time.
- Laurie Halse Anderson
- Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time. - Neil Gaiman
- For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity. -...
- Each of us must someday leave the theater of life and disturb the audience as...
- It kills me sometimes, how people die. - Markus Zusak
- Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell