Death, so called, is a thing which...
Death, so called, is a thing which makes men weep, And yet a third of life is passed in sleep.
– George Gordon Byron
- Sleep is good, he said, And books are better. – George R.R. Martin
- Sleep is the best thing you could get.
- Even were sleep is concerned, too much is a bad thing. – Homer
- It is better to sleep on things beforehand than lie awake about them afterwards. – Baltasar...
- The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream. – Marilyn Monroe
- Saturday’s night sleep is the best sleep according to me because not any tension for...
- Life is something that happens when you can’t get to sleep. – Fran Lebowitz