In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not...
In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.
– Henry David Thoreau
- A good word is better than silence and silence is better than evil talks.
- Silence can hurt more than any word.
- Your silence says the things you cannot say in words.
- Silence is a sword of words.
- Words can squeeze your heart but silence can torn you apart.
- Words may sting, but silence is what breaks the heart.
- When silence is used as a weapon it can wound even more than words. – Jill...