Absence from those we love is self...
Absence from those we love is self from self – a deadly banishment.
- William Shakespeare
- I dote on his very absence, and I wish them a fair departure. - William Shakespeare...
- There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It is caused...
- Absence from whom we love is worse than death. - William Cowper
- Does absence make the heart grow fonder. Or more comfortable with the absence ?
- But the absence of tears wasn’t the same as an absence of feeling. - Lisa Kleypas
- Absence is the enemy of love.
- Absence sharpens love,but Presence strengthens it