I dote on his very absence, and...
- Absence from those we love is self from self – a deadly banishment. – William Shakespeare
- There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It is caused...
- Absence from whom we love is worse than death. – William Cowper
- Does absence make the heart grow fonder. Or more comfortable with the absence ?
- But the absence of tears wasn’t the same as an absence of feeling. – Lisa Kleypas
- Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. – Dr Carl Saga
- A short absence is safest.