Absences are a good influence in love...
Absences are a good influence in love and keep it bright and delicate.
– Robert Louis Stevenson
- Does absence make the heart grow fonder. Or more comfortable with the absence ?
- But the absence of tears wasn’t the same as an absence of feeling. – Lisa Kleypas
- Absence is the enemy of love.
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
- Absence from whom we love is worse than death. – William Cowper
- Absence from those we love is self from self – a deadly banishment. – William Shakespeare
- Absence – that common cure of love. – Lord Byron