Childhood is a short season. – Helen...
Childhood is a short season.
– Helen Hayes
- The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. – Helen Hayes
- Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
- My mom told me a guy is in your life for either a reason, a...
- Friendships are like seasons…they come and go…but you’re always waiting for that favorite season to...
- Change with the seasons of life. Don’t try to stretch a season into a lifetime.
- Capital punishment: The income tax. ~Jeff Hayes
- Be careful when constantly taking “Short cuts”. For eventually you will be “Cut short”.