All of us are products of our...
- Your adulthood is a by-product of your teenagehood, which is a complicated version of childhood.
- There is no land like the land of your childhood. – Michael Powell
- Strong people don’t put others down…they lift them up. – Michael P. Watson
- Childhood is a promise that is never kept. – Ken Hill
- Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
- That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
- The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.