Everything is ceremony in the wild garden...
Everything is ceremony in the wild garden of childhood.
– Pablo Neruda
- Childhood is a promise that is never kept. – Ken Hill
- Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
- That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
- The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.
- Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
- If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older. – Tom Stoppard
- It is never too late to have a happy childhood. – Tom Robbins