Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if...
Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.
– Karl Lagerfeld
- Self-sacrifice enables us to sacrifice other people without blushing. – George Bernard Shaw
- You can sacrifice and not love. But you cannot love and not sacrifice. – Kris Vallotton
- Love is sacrifice. Love sacrifices itself for its neighbor.
- The sacrifice becomes my Lawyer.
- No sacrifice no victory.
- It isn’t sacrifice if you love what you’re doing. – Mia Hamm
- Self-sacrifice? But it is precisely the self that cannot and must not be sacrificed. – Ayn...