Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers...
Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep.
– Albert Camus (33)
- Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. – Albert Camus
- Lecturing Brooks was as useful as lecturing a cat. – Maureen Johnson
- What is a rebel? A man who says no. – Albert Camus
- To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others. – Albert Camus
- Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee? – Albert Camus
- Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is. – Albert Camus
- Fiction is the lie through which we tell the truth. – Albert Camus