Where ignorance is our master, there is...
Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.
– Dalai Lama XIV
- Peace, what do you mean by peace is it just a word? Peace as people...
- Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
- War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. – George Orwell
- Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance. – Confucius
- How do you find peace? When you take a fruit like orange do you eat...
- If peace cannot be maintained with honour, it is no longer peace. – John Russell
- If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace. – John Lennon