When you are used to being unappreciated,...
When you are used to being unappreciated, you don’t know how to act when somebody actually starts to appreciate you…its like ‘is this real?’
Being Unappreciated (25)
- After being unappreciated for so long, all the little things mean so much.
- Tired of being taken for granted and unappreciated.
- Being unappreciated is a sign of selfishness.
- I don’t like being hurt or unappreciated so I don’t put myself in that position.
- The feeling of being unappreciated is a failure to appreciate others.
- I hate being unappreciated for my work and stolen from.
- Sick of being unappreciated around here. The only truth is no one realize everything you...