I’m doing one of the hardest things...
I’m doing one of the hardest things in the world but I’m tired of being unappreciated, either get right or get left, I will be appreciated!
Being Unappreciated (25)
- Not just tired of being broken, I’m tired of living unappreciated.
- Tired of being taken for granted and unappreciated.
- After being unappreciated for so long, all the little things mean so much.
- When you are used to being unappreciated, you don’t know how to act when somebody...
- Being unappreciated is a sign of selfishness.
- I don’t like being hurt or unappreciated so I don’t put myself in that position.
- The feeling of being unappreciated is a failure to appreciate others.