It’s often just enough to be with...
It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.
- Marilyn Monroe
- This is one of those times when explaining a feeling cannot measure up to actually...
- Whatever you do, you should do it with feeling. - Yogi Berra
- I did not like this feeling of having feelings. - Jeff Lindsay
- The worst feeling ever is not knowing whether you should wait or give up.
- The ludicrous element in our feeling does not make them any less authentic. - Milan Kundera