There could have been no two hearts...
There could have been no two hearts so open, no tastes so similar, no feelings so in unison.
– Jane Austen (20)
- The less said the better. – Jane Austen
- We do not suffer by accident. – Jane Austen
- Angry people are not always wise. — Jane Austen
- Nobody can tell what I suffer! But it is always so. Those who do not...
- The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder. – Jane Austen
- She has many rare and charming qualities, but Sobriety is not one of them. – Jane...
- Where people are really attached, poverty itself is wealth. – Jane Austen