If you don’t feel it, flee from...
If you don’t feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.
– Paul F. Davis
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. – Ray Davis
- People who keep their feelings to themselves tend not to know, after a while, what...
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. – Bill Maher
- Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty. – J.K. Rowling
- You get what you expect and you deserve what you tolerate. – Mark Graban
- Tolerance cannot seduce the young. – Emil Cioran