There is no feeling, except the extremes...
There is no feeling, except the extremes of fear and grief, that does not find relief in music.
– George Eliot (20)
- Life seems to go on without effort when I am filled with music. – George Eliot
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
- It is surely better to pardon too much, than to condemn too much. – George Eliot
- People are almost always better than their neighbors think they are. – George Eliot
- One must be poor to know the luxury of giving. – George Eliot
- We could never have loved the earth so well if we had no childhood in...
- Music is magically powerful, soulfully rich, spiritually resourceful, emotionally versatile, psychologically and physically therapeutic. Music...