But feelings can’t be ignored, no matter...
But feelings can’t be ignored, no matter how unjust or ungrateful they seem.
– Anne Frank (36)
- It’s easier to whisper your feelings than to trumpet them forth out loud. – Anne...
- Boys will be boys. And even that wouldn’t matter if only we could prevent girls...
- Don’t be too assuming, it doesn’t get you anywhere. – Anne Frank
- No one has ever become poor by giving. – Anne Frank
- Paper is more patient than man. – Anne Frank
- One gets on better in life if one is not over modest. – Anne Frank
- Misfortunes never come singly. – Anne Frank