Saying thank you is more than good...
Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.
– Alfred Painter
Thank You (102)
- Good manners are appreciated as much as bad manners are abhorred. – Bryant McGill
- Good manners is the art of making people comfortable. Whoever makes the fewest people uncomfortable...
- Simplify your life. You don’t grow spiritual, you shrink spiritual. – Steve Maraboli
- Dignity is the mother of good manners.
- Morality is a spiritual policeman. Immorality is a spiritual thief. – Dr T.P.Chia
- Kindness is a spiritual gentleman. Meanness is a spiritual rascal. – Dr T.P.Chia
- No one has ever been offended by someone with good manners and courteous behavior.