Grief is itself a medicine. – William...
Grief is itself a medicine.
– William Cowper
- Absence from whom we love is worse than death. – William Cowper
- Our severest winter, commonly called the spring. – William Cowper
- Between grief and nothing, I will take grief. – William Faulkner
- To weep is to make less the depth of grief. – William Shakespeare
- There is no grief like the grief that does not speak. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Laughter is the best medicine but if you laugh for no reason, you need medicine.
- Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food. – Hippocrates