My grief was cold. It was nothing...
My grief was cold. It was nothing to share. It was nothing to speak about, nothing to feel.
- Alice Hoffman
- Which would you choose if you could:pleasure for yourself despite your friends or a share...
- Grief is depression in proportion to circumstance; depression is grief out of proportion to circumstance. -...
- Grief is itself a medicine. – William Cowper
- Joy comes, grief goes, we know not how. - James Russell Lowell
- Grief is a species of idleness. – Samuel Johnson