Grief can be a burden, but also...
Grief can be a burden, but also an anchor. You get used to the weight, how it holds you in place.
– Sarah Dessen (19)
- Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend. – Sarah Dessen
- Sometimes it seems safer to hold it all in, where the only person who can...
- God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight. – Reggie White
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a...
- Don’t think or judge, just listen. – Sarah Dessen
- Silence is so freaking loud – Sarah Dessen
- Sometimes a question can hurt more than an answer. – Sarah Dessen