Books are vitamins for the...
Books are vitamins for the mind, and the best teacher of humankind.
Books are a passport to all kinds of knowledge, intelligence and wisdom.
Books create great ideas and thinkers, empowering and civilizing the world.
Books provide great pleasures to those who enjoy improving their knowledge through reading.
The more we read, the more we learn, the more we learn, the more we enjoy reading.
Books are the best tool in cultivating and developing kids’ curiosity and interest in learning.
Kids’ inquiring minds are stimulated by stories and new knowledge – even babies feel happy
Going through the colorful- picture stories.
Some books are good guys, others are bad guys.
Good books enlighten the mind, bad books corrupt the soul.
Bad books kill the best of human nature, and pollute the heart of humanity.
- Books are the spiritual and intellectual food of the mind, and reading is a great enjoyment for thos
- Learning is the foundation of human civilization. Learning is a test of our curiosity, vision, perce
- Learning is an essential part of life - it is a lifelong process of knowing, understanding, thinking
- You don't have to be religious to feel like you want to help and make others feel good... I feel lik
- Reading good books ruins you for enjoying bad books. ― Mary Ann Shaffer