Be strong. Live honorably and with dignity....
Be strong. Live honorably and with dignity. When you don’t think you can, hold on.
– James Frey
- Dignity does not come in possessing honors, but in deserving them. – Aristotle
- Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them. –...
- Being strong doesn’t mean you have to stay and fight all the battles and petty...
- No matter what they take from me they can’t take my dignity.
- When you lose, lose with dignity. When you win, win with dignity too.
- Dignity is the mother of good manners.
- No dignity without distance. – Mason Cooley