What is it about grandparents that is...
What is it about grandparents that is so lovely? I’d like to say that grandparents are God’s gifts to children. And if they can but see, hear and feel what these people have to give, they can mature at a fast rate.
– Bill Cosby
- Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust...
- What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give...
- God couldn’t be everywhere and so he made grandparents.
- Grandparents: Older, Wiser, and Way More Fun!
- It’s amazing how grandparents seem so young once you become one.