Until one has loved an animal, a...
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.
- Anatole France
- We all love animals. Why do we call some “pets” and others “dinner?”
- Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. - Fyodor...
- But if we stop loving animals, aren’t we bound to stop loving humans too? - Alexander...
- I like animals because they are not consciously cruel and don’t betray each other.
- Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them. - Elvis Presley
- The best thing about animals is that they don’t talk much. - Thornton Wilder
- The purity of a person’s heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals.