You have enemies that’s right. Most of...
You have enemies that’s right. Most of them strain the leash to bring you down by attacking you with your weaknesses. Majority of them think that they have won but after a short chunk of time you move way ahead of them since what they focused much was to bring you down bit on the other hand you strived to get up and move ahead and focused solely on your very own life. This is what I have come to learn;
“That the favor of God will make those who hate you bow to you one day”.
- Love those who hate you so that they learn to love you.
- Hate is the sincerest form of flattery.
- “Never hate your enemy, it clouds your judgement” – Don Corleone
- He hasn’t an enemy in the world – but all his friends hate him. – Eddie...
- Jelousy is a terrible thing…hating me won’t make you pretty!
- Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment. – Mario Puzo
- You talk to your friends about everything, you say how much you hate that one person, but...