One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and...
One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.
– Michael J. Fox
- No matter what they take from me they can’t take my dignity.
- When you lose, lose with dignity. When you win, win with dignity too.
- Dignity is the mother of good manners.
- No dignity without distance. – Mason Cooley
- I may forget my dignity, but you may not. – Mason Cooley
- Poverty won’t allow him to lift up his head; dignity won’t allow him to bow...
- Freedom is the right to one’s dignity as a man. – Archibald MacLeish