No dignity without distance. – Mason Cooley
- I may forget my dignity, but you may not. – Mason Cooley
- Dignity takes alarm at the unexpected sound of laughter. – Mason Cooley
- No matter what they take from me they can’t take my dignity.
- When you lose, lose with dignity. When you win, win with dignity too.
- Dignity is the mother of good manners.
- Poverty won’t allow him to lift up his head; dignity won’t allow him to bow...
- Freedom is the right to one’s dignity as a man. – Archibald MacLeish