Politeness is a sign of dignity, not...
Politeness is a sign of dignity, not subservience.
– Theodore Roosevelt
- Politeness is the chief sign of culture. – Baltasar Gracian
- No matter what they take from me they can’t take my dignity.
- When you lose, lose with dignity. When you win, win with dignity too.
- Dignity is the mother of good manners.
- No dignity without distance. – Mason Cooley
- I may forget my dignity, but you may not. – Mason Cooley
- Poverty won’t allow him to lift up his head; dignity won’t allow him to bow...