Politeness is a sign of dignity, not...
Politeness is a sign of dignity, not subservience.
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Politeness is the chief sign of culture. - Baltasar Gracian
- They talk of the dignity of work. Bosh. The dignity is in leisure. - Herman Melville
- No matter what they take from me they can’t take my dignity.
- When you lose, lose with dignity. When you win, win with dignity too.
- Dignity is the mother of good manners.
- No dignity without distance. - Mason Cooley
- I may forget my dignity, but you may not. - Mason Cooley