I criticize by creation, not by finding...
I criticize by creation, not by finding fault.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Some people find fault like there is a reward for it - Zig Ziglar
- It’s easy to attack and destroy an act of creation. It’s a lot more difficult...
- No Matter what you do there will be critics.
- Accept criticism and be nothing.
- You can criticize me, call me names, put me down- but you will never take...
- Criticizing is easy, art is difficult.
- A critic is a man who judges what he cannot achieve.